Cold rolled plates are widely used, such as automobile manufacturing, electrical products, rolling stock, aviation, precision instruments, food cans, etc. Cold rolled steel sheet is the abbreviation of ordinary carbon structural steel cold rolled sheet, also known as cold rolled sheet, commonly known as cold rolled sheet, sometimes mistakenly written as cold rolled sheet. The cold plate is a steel plate with a thickness of less than 4mm, which is made of ordinary carbon structural steel hot-rolled steel strip and further cold rolled.
Due to rolling at normal temperature, no oxide scale is produced. Therefore, the cold plate has good surface quality and high dimensional accuracy. In addition, the mechanical and technological properties of the cold plate are better than those of the hot-rolled steel sheet. In many fields, especially in the field of home appliance manufacturing, it has gradually replaced the hot-rolled steel sheet.
(1) Structural steel: mainly used for the production of steel structures, bridges, ships and vehicles.
(2) Weather resistant steel: added with special elements (P, Cu, C, etc.), it has good corrosion resistance and atmospheric corrosion resistance. It is used for the production of containers and special vehicles, and also for building structures.
(3) Automotive structural steel: high strength steel plate with good stamping and welding properties, used in the production of automotive frame, wheel, etc.
(4) Hot rolled special steel: carbon steel, alloy steel and tool steel for general mechanical structure, which are used for the production of various mechanical parts after heat treatment.
(5) Cold rolled raw plate; It is used to produce various cold rolled products, including Cr, GI, color coated plate, etc.
(6) Steel plate for steel pipe: with good processing performance and pressure strength, it is used to produce high-pressure gas pressure vessels filled with LPG, acetylene gas and various gases with a volume of less than 500L.
(7) Steel plate for high pressure vessel: with good processing performance and pressure strength, it is used to produce high-pressure gas pressure vessels with a volume of less than 500L filled with LPG, acetylene gas and various gases.
(8) Stainless steel plate: stainless steel has good corrosion resistance and is mainly used in food industry, surgical equipment, aerospace, petroleum, chemical and other industries.