Stainless steel plate is a building and home improvement material with strong anti-corrosion ability, and it is also the building material we hear most often in our daily life. It is precisely because of the huge demand for stainless steel sheet that many businesses are shoddy and only pursue profits. If you know the key points of purchasing stainless steel sheets, this will prevent everyone from being deceived in the actual purchasing process.
The stainless steel sheet has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, and is resistant to corrosion by acids, alkaline gases, solutions and other media. It is an alloy steel that does not rust easily, but not absolutely rust-free. Stainless steel plate refers to a steel plate that is resistant to corrosion by weak media such as atmosphere, steam and water, while acid-resistant steel plate refers to a steel plate that is resistant to corrosion by chemically corrosive media such as acid, alkali, and salt.
1. Whether the material meets the standard: First of all, as professional steel product suppliers, we need to judge whether the material meets the standard. Judging from the price, see whether the price of the stainless steel sheet of this material is too different from that of similar products in the market. If the price is too low, it is likely to be shoddy with other materials; You can ask for the quality certificate of the manufacturer; it can be tested with an acid reagent, for example, the 304 plate will not change color after being in contact with the acid reagent for 30 seconds, while the 201 plate will turn black. If you are still unsure and you need to buy in large quantities, you can send the sample to a more authoritative testing center for testing.
2. Observation of surface coloring: The coloring of stainless steel sheet mainly includes vacuum plating coloring and water plating coloring. Vacuum plating coloring is generally delicate and beautiful, and the price will be higher, and water plating coloring is cheaper.
3. Whether it is scratched: When we accept the stainless steel sheet, we should pay attention to whether the surface is scratched.
4. Film quality: After the stainless steel sheet is processed, a protective film is often attached to prevent the stainless steel sheet from being scratched by hard objects. Observing the quality of the film can also test the quality and intention of the manufacturer to a certain extent.
5. Official certification: If it is impossible to accurately identify when purchasing, you can directly purchase high-quality plates evaluated by the Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision. Or buy big brand products, or stainless steel decorative sheets from manufacturers with good local reputation. After all, long-term word-of-mouth testimony is the most direct proof.
Finally, we want to remind everyone that stainless steel sheet is not like ordinary daily necessities, and its quality will have a great impact on users. Therefore, do not buy low-quality plates because of low prices. Once a safety accident occurs, it will cause irreversible consequences.